Students pursuing a Communication degree are focused on a variety of communication forms. A Communication major is appropriate for a wide variety of careers including, Law, Business, and Public Relations.
Associate in Arts
Digital Communications & Content Strategy - check back soon for guide
Check out the Course Search for a full listing of courses available.
The classes you will be taking are strategic approaches that focus on the creation of content to help further an organization’s brand and maintain professional connections.
Not limiting our students’ options and providing hands-on practices with internal and external experiences make our program unique for students. In this program, we:
- focus on industry needs
- offer you hands-on practices and experiences
- help you get professional industry-recognized certifications (Google, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Facebook, etc.)
- encourage your creativity
- assist you in becoming a competent visual communicator
- provide you the opportunity to use software to generate eye-catching media concepts and products
- offer you transfer program options
Visit the What Can I Do with My Major? webpage to find helpful resources on career paths, employers and more!