Thank you to all who attended the 2019 Barton Career Fair.
We had over 500 participants and will begin planning for the 2020 event soon.
2019 Career Fair Information
TWO options for attendance:
- All-day option with opening keynote, campus tour, lunch, and Career Fair and Essential Skills sessions
- Lunch includes our standard event-day meal: two slices of pizza, a brownie, and a bottle of water
- Afternoon-only option with Career Fair and Essential Skills sessions
- (Please note, lunch is not provided for the PM-only session)
- Afternoon session does include snacks – two individually packaged snacks and a bottle of water.
Exciting activities including demonstrations and hands-on activities with program representatives from programs including:
Admissions, Athletics, Adult Healthcare, Agriculture and Scales, Automotive, Business/Accounting, Corrections, Criminal Justice, Dietary Manager, Early Childhood Education, Emergency Medical Services, Hazardous Materials Management, Information Technology, Life Science/Canine Ultrasound, Medical Lab Technology/Phlebotomy, Medical Support, Natural Gas, Nursing, Sports Medicine/Athletic Training, and Welding
More fun activities like:
- Sessions about important workplace “Essential Skills”
- Time to chat with current college students
- Photo Ops with Bart and Miss Kitty
- Prizes and Refreshments
Who should attend?
8th grade – 12th grade students
Morning Sessions (Attended by All Day Participants)
- 9:30 – 10 a.m. Check-in/Registration for All Day Participants: Auditorium Lobby (Fine Arts Building)
- 10 – 10:30 a.m. Keynote Opening: Auditorium (Fine Arts Building)
- 10:30 – 11:15 a.m. Campus Tour
- 11:15 – 11:45 a.m. Lunch for All Day Participants Only: Kirkman Building
Afternoon Sessions (Attended by All Day and Afternoon Participants)
- 11:45 a.m. – 12 p.m. Check-in/Registration for Afternoon Participants Only: Case New Holland Lobby (Technical Building)
- 12 p.m. Expo Opens: Case New Holland Lab (Technical Building)
- 12 – 12:15 p.m. Opening Comments
- Session 1: 12:20 – 12:35 p.m.
- Session 2: 12:40 – 12:55 p.m.
- Session 3: 1 – 1:15 p.m.
- Session 4: 1 – 1:35 p.m.
- Session 5: 1 – 1:55 p.m.
- 2 p.m. Prize Winners Announced and Closing Comments
Sessions will take place in the Case New Holland Lab and in the various labs and classrooms (as labeled) in the Technical and Science Buildings.
Essential Skills sessions will take place concurrently during Sessions 2 – 5 in T-103 in the Technical Building.
We hope to see you there!