Student Employment Opportunities
For a list of internship opportunities please visit the Career Planning Resources Tab on the left
Whether you're looking for a job on campus, in Great Bend and the surrounding communities, or a full or part time job, the Career Center can help!
Employers who would like to open positions can email job descriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services Offered in the Career Center
- Career Assessment and Exploration
- Part-time Employment (on-campus, off-campus, & temporary employment)
- Transfer College Information
- Internship / Job Shadowing (for credit option available)
- Job Search Assistance
- Assist with creating a Resume, Cover Letter, and Thank You Letter
- Assist with Job Hunting
- Mock Interviewing
Thursday, January 28, FHSU - LRC, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, February 10, Wichita State University - LRC, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Monday, March 8, FHSU - LRC, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Thursday, April 1, Wichita State University - LRC, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Friday, March 26, Emporia State University - LRC, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Check out information about online college programs in Kansas.