A Barton education is affordable, with many payment options to help make your dream a reality.
Please note: prior balances must be paid before the start of the current semester.
Payment for class(es) can be made with:
- Cash, Check or Money order
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- Financial Aid awarded through the Financial Aid Office
- Third party payment by company
- Military Benefit - VA, Tuition Assistance, MyCAA
- Payment plan offered by NelNet. The plan allows you to make automatic monthly payments by credit card or from your checking or savings account. Plan requires a $30.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee and completion of the online application. Information required includes the student’s Barton ID number, name and address of the person responsible for making payments and account information for the responsible person. If you have additional questions or are unable to enroll in the payment plan, please contact the Business Office at (620) 792-9319 for additional information or assistance.
Payment in Person or By Mail
The Business Office is located in the Kirkman Building on the Great Bend campus. The hours of operation are:
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The mailing address of the Business Office is:
Barton Community College
Attention: Business Office
245 NE 30 RD
Great Bend, KS 67530
Payment via Phone
Credit Card payments may also be made by calling the Business Office at (620) 786-7463 or (800) 748-7594 and asking for the Business Office.
Online Payment via your student MyBarton Portal account (Check or Credit Card)
Log into your MyBarton Portal, click PAWS and select Pay Online. Payment will be applied directly to your account.