Barton has put together "Enrollment Days" specifically designed to help you get started at Barton. From visiting with your advisor and getting a class schedule to visiting with Financial Aid... we have you covered to get everything in order to start school at Barton!
Here's what you'll accomplish on Enrollment Days:
- Meet with Admissions Staff
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Plan and enroll for classes
- Meet with a Financial Aid Advisor
- Take a campus and housing tour
- Make payment arrangements with the Business Office
- Meet with Student Services
- Take an assessment test (If needed)
- If you have taken the ACT test, have your scores sent to Barton prior to your enrollment date
- If you have not taken the ACT Test, you will need to assess before enrolling in classes
Making the adjustment of having a son/daughter/spouse attend college is a big a adjustment. Not just for the student but with everyone involved in the family.
Admissions Staff and other staff will be available to answer any questions you may have whether it be Financial Aid questions to issues such as what to expect when your child/spouse is attending college.
Tuesday, April 16: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Wednesday, April 17: 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesday, April 24: 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesday, May 1: 9 a.m and 1 p.m.
Wednesday, May 15: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, May 29: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, June 5: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, June 12: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, June 19: 1 p.m.
Tuesday, July 2: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 10: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 17: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 24: 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 31: 1 p.m.
Located on the BARTON COUNTY CAMPUS ONLY.
If you can't attend on enrollment dates or would rather enroll by phone, please contact the Admissions Office.
2 easy ways to get signed up for an Enrollment Day:
After I sign up, now what?
Once you have signed up for an enrollment day, come to the Admissions Office about 10 minutes prior to your scheduled day/time.
Campus map: Includes to Admissions Office
Highway map: Leads you to the Barton campus
Or, check out the Barton Maps webpage for all maps.