June 3, 2020
Story by Joe Vinduska
Barton Community College has brought back the face-to-face version of its popular “Enrollment Days” sessions to prepare incoming students for the upcoming school year. Each date is currently limited to 15 students and sanitizing, and safety guidelines will be followed. Students will be given a mask if requested and are only allowed to bring one guest with them. Students can call (620) 792-9286 or visit enroll.bartonccc.edu to sign up. Students can also still sign up for a virtual session as well. The schedule is as follows:
June 10: 1 p.m.
June 17: 1 p.m.
June 23: 1 p.m.
July 8: 1 p.m.
July 15: 1 p.m.
July 22: 1 p.m.
July 29: 1 p.m.
Students can accomplish the following during their session:
- Meet with the admissions staff.
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Plan and enroll for classes.
- Meet with a financial aid advisor.
- Take a campus and housing tour.
- Make payment arrangements with the business office.
- Meet with student services.
- Take an assessment test (if needed).
- Those who have taken the ACT Test should send scores sent to Barton prior to enrollment date.
- Those who have not taken the ACT Test will need to assess before enrolling in classes.
Sessions last about an hour if a student is not testing. If a student requires testing, sessions take about 2.5 hours.
For more information, please contact Director of Admissions Tana Cooper at email@example.com or (620) 792-9241.