Join us for the 17th Annual Jack Kilby STEM Day!
Keynote Speaker - Dr. Brian McClendon
Information will be available soon.
- When - November 23, 2020
- Time - 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Where - Barton Community College Campus (Maps)
- Who's invited - High School juniors and seniors, students with appropriate IEP's, high school science and technology instructors, and appropriate administration
- Cost - Absolutely FREE to registered participants!
Registration will open in September.
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. - Check in for registration (Science building)
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. - Breakout Session 1
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. - Welcome/Keynote Speaker - Open to the community (Fine Arts Auditorium)
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.. - Breakout Session for Sponsors
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. - Breakout Session 2A - for students
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. - Lunch and Academic Carnival 2B (hands-on science activities and exhibits) (Kirkman building)
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Breakout Session 2B - for students
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. - - Lunch and Academic Carnival 2B (hands-on science activities and exhibits) (Kirkman building)