April 4, 2019
Story by Joe Vinduska
Barton Community College is hosting Enrollment Day sessions to prepare incoming students for the upcoming school year. Space is limited. Students can call (620) 792-9286 or visit bartonccc.edu/admission/enrollmentdays to sign up. The schedule is as follows:
April 16: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
April 17: 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
April 24: 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
May 1: 9 a.m and 1 p.m.
May 15: 1 p.m.
May 29: 1 p.m.
June 5: 1 p.m.
June 12: 1 p.m.
June 19: 1 p.m.
July 2: 1 p.m.
July 10: 1 p.m.
July 17: 1 p.m.
July 24: 1 p.m.
July 31: 1 p.m.
Students can accomplish the following during their session:
- Meet with the admissions staff.
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Plan and enroll for classes.
- Meet with a financial aid advisor.
- Take a campus and housing tour.
- Make payment arrangements with the business office.
- Meet with student services.
- Take an assessment test (if needed).
- Those who have taken the ACT Test should send scores sent to Barton prior to enrollment date.
- Those who have not taken the ACT Test will need to assess before enrolling in classes.
Sessions last about an hour if a student is not testing. If a student requires testing, sessions take about 2.5 hours.
For more information, please contact Director of Admissions Tana Cooper at email@example.com or (620) 792-9241.