33rd Annual NACE Conference
March 31, 2020: Pre-Conference Sessions
April 1 & 2, 2020: NACE Conference
Online Registration is NOW available!!
Barton Community College and the Kansas Section of the National Association of Corrosion Engineers International will hold the 33rdAnnual Corrosion Control Seminar at the Midwest Utility and Pipeline Training Center and Barton’s Technical Building and Science and Math Building, March 31 - April 2, 2020. Please look for more information coming soon.
Barton Coordinator of Workforce Training Projects and Events, Krystall Barnes says the convention is ideal for all industry personnel, regardless of experience level.
The seminar offers workshops on the following topics: basic cathodic protection instruction, field applied pipeline coating types and application techniques and other technical sessions on various corrosion-related topics and problems.
NACE Conference Details:
- Basic Cathodic Protection Rectifier Training (March 31, 2020)
- Types & Application Techniques of Field Applied Pipeline Coatings Training (March 31, 2020)
- Track I - Basic Cathodic Protection Instruction & Testing (April 1 & 2, 2020)
- Track II - Technical Training Sessions (April 1 & 2, 2020)
- Exhibitor Spaces Available (April 1 & 2, 2020)
Fill out the registration form.
For more information contact Krystall Barnes at email@example.com or (620) 792-9332.