Barton has put together "Enrollment Days" specifically designed to help you get started at Barton. From visiting with your advisor and getting a class schedule to visiting with Financial Aid....we have you covered to get everything in order to start school at Barton!
- Meet with Admissions Staff
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Plan and enroll for classes
- Meet with a Financial Aid Advisor
- Take a campus and housing tour
- Make payment arrangements with the Business Office
- Meet with Student Services
- Take an assessment test (If needed)
- If you have taken the ACT test, have your scores sent to Barton prior to your enrollment date
- If you have not taken the ACT Test, you will need to assess before enrolling in classes
Making the adjustment of having a son/daughter/spouse attend college is a big a adjustment. Not just for the student but with everyone involved in the family.
Admissions Staff and other staff will be available to answer any questions you may have whether it be Financial Aid questions to issues such as what to expect when your child/spouse is attending college.
Wednesday, June 3 - 1 p.m.- FULL
Wednesday, June 10 - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, June 17 - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, June 24 - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 8 - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 15 - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, July 29 - 1 p.m.
Located on the GREAT BEND CAMPUS ONLY.
*If you can't attend on enrollment dates or would rather enroll by phone, please contact the Admissions Office.
2 easy ways to get signed up for an Enrollment Day:
- Sign up online OR
- Call the Barton Admissions Office
(800-722-6842 or 620-792-9286)
After I sign up, now what?
Once you have signed up for an enrollment day, come to the Admissions Office about 10 minutes prior to your scheduled day/time.
Campus map: Includes to Admissions Office
Highway map: Leads you to the Barton campus
Or, check out the Barton Maps webpage for all maps.