Step 1: Determine your status as a Barton student
Determining your status (or intention at Barton) will help guide you towards enrolling at Barton. Students are either classified as "degree seeking from Barton" or "non-degree seeking from Barton". Follow the process below and you'll be well on your way. If you are unsure of your status, contact the Admissions Office for more information at (620) 792-9286 or (800) 722-6842. To be eligible for Federal Financial Aid, you must be seeking a certificate or degree from Barton
Step 2: Enrollment/Registration Information
Fill out an application for admission.
If you have not filled out an application for admission, either submit online, mail, or fax.
Students seeking a certificate or degree from Barton
- Have you taken the ACT or any additional placement test?
If so, have your scores sent or faxed to Barton, fax number: (620) 786-1160
If you have not taken a placement test, contact the Admissions Office for more information.
- Review your program of study degree audit using DegreeWorks through MyBarton and through your PAWS account..
- Make an appointment with your advisor. If you need advisor information, contact the Advisement Center at (620) 792-9225.
- Enroll/Register online at MyBarton and your PAWS account. For assistance with online registration PAWS Self Enrollment in On-Campus Classes.
Students not seeking a certificate or degree from Barton
- Enroll/Register online at MyBarton and our PAWS account. For assistance with online registration PAWS Self Enrollment in On-Campus Classes.
- Complete enrollment form located at the Barton County Campus: Kirkman Student Activity Center
- By Phone: Call Enrollment Services at (620) 792-9252.
A full listing of calendars is located on the Academic Calendar webpage.
BARTonline Sessions: Classes identified by a small computer symbol identifies an Online Class in class listing.
Please visit the Academic Calendar webpage to see a full listing of enrollment dates, deadlines and more.
Enroll and see complete course listing at www.BARTonline.org.
EduKan Sessions: Classes identified by a small computer symbol identifies an Online Class in class listing.
Enroll and see complete course listing at www.edukan.org
Visit the Bulletin of Classes page to find information including Hours of Operation, Testing/Placement, Tuition and Fees, and Additional Policies/Regulations.
For prerequisite information on classes, check out the Course Prerequisite Information in Part 3 of the Catalog.