When the Barton Financial Aid Office requests documents from you for verification, documents can be submitted by
- Hand Delivery to the Great Bend, Ft Riley, or Ft Leavenworth campuses
- US Postal Service
- Electronic Upload via Mapping Xpress.
PLEASE DO NOT submit documents by email or fax. Documents that are emailed to any of the financial aid email addresses will NOT be accepted. Documents that are faxed will NOT be accepted.
Documents can be mailed to:
Office of Financial Aid
245 NE 30 Rd
Great Bend, KS 67530
Documents may be submitted electronically via MappingXpress.
To submit documents via MappingXpress please follow the instructions below:
- Go to the MappingXpress website
- Enter Barton's Passcode: BartFAO1* (capitalization does matter)
- Retype the security code that appears at the bottom of the log-in screen and submit
- Enter the STUDENT'S information into the required fields and submit
- Verify that the information you entered is correct and submit
- Select the number of documents that you wish to upload
- Select the type of document that you are uploading and then attach the file
- Repeat up to 12 times
- Hit the "Upload" button
- Print the confirmation page or hit "send email" to have a copy of the confirmation page emailed directly to you.
Once you have successfully uploaded your documents please allow 24-48 business hours for our office to process them and update your MyBarton Portal. Once the documents have been processed, your account will be updated to reflect that they have been received.