Earn your Commercial Driver's License at Barton! Barton’s CDL course is designed to provide the training necessary to obtain a Class A license with an airbrake endorsement. Learn, Drive, Practice and Test in one rig. Barton offers training and on-site testing.
- $636 fee includes class, textbooks, materials and exam
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will have a class A license with an air brake endorsement.
- Next training is scheduled for August 14 - December 9.
- Classes will be offered:
Tuesdays - 6 to 9 p.m.
Thursdays - 6 to 9 p.m.
Saturdays - 8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tuesdays/Thursdays - 12:30 - 1:50 p.m.
Steps to Enrollment
- Contact Maggie Tracy or Mark Bogner to complete the enrollment form and for additional information.
- Complete motor vehicle form
- Get a DOT physical
Please note: students must pass a motor vehicle screening and have a DOT physical before classes begins.
To schedule a CDL test, please contact Teri Smith at (620) 792-9255.