What We Can Do For You
Depending on what drives you, Barton provides some other areas and opportunities to assist you in what you'd like to accomplish:
- College classes in high school. Get a jump on your college education while in high school through the College Advantage program.
- College classes while in high school but taken at the Barton campus. Get a sneak peek of the college experience while still in high school. Barton's Get Ahead Program (GAP) has classes on the Barton campus reserved just for high school students.
- Get a four-year degree while remaining in the area through our transfer and articulation programs.
- Study skills and free tutoring to help you get through those tough classes or areas where you are struggling.
- Success begins with you, but we have tips to help keep you on the successful path.
Academic advising to help guide you to keep you on track to graduate and/or accomplish your goals.
Counseling services to help you with improvement areas or challenges you face.
- Support provided for students with disabilities.
- Choose a major, choose a career, or learn more about a career that interests you.
- Find job opportunities.