Transfer and Articulation


A student who completes an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree based on a baccalaureate oriented sequence at a state and regionally accredited Kansas public community college, and whose program of study has met the requirements of the Kansas Public Community College-Kansas Public University Transfer Agreement and Articulation Guide, will be accepted with junior standing and will have satisfied the general education requirements of all Kansas public universities.

This voluntary commitment reaffirms the intent to cooperate with sister colleges and universities in matters of student transfer and articulation for the ultimate benefit of all transfer students in the State of Kansas. 

For more information, click here:  Kansas Public Colleges and Universities Transfer Agreement and Articulation Guide


Select University Websites to view specific information concerning course-by-course transferability.

Select Programs of Study to view course-work templates and curriculum guides for Barton programs. This link will direct you to Barton's new Programs of Study page with all of the most up-to-date information.

Go to Sidebar Content