Applying for Housing

Rooms are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Students must complete the application/reservation/contract and submit with the deposit fee. If space is available, the deposit will reserve your room until the first move in day of each semester. Once the application/reservation/contract and a $120 deposit fee is received, you will be contacted and a room will be reserved.  You will forfeit your deposit if you cancel after move in date for each semester.  All cancellations must be made in writing to the Office of Student Housing.

To be eligible to reside on campus, all studentsare required by the Kansas Board of Regents to provide documented proof of meningitis vaccine or sign a waiver declining to receive the vaccination at the present time. Information about meningitis disease and the forms required for vaccine documentation or declination of vaccine are located within the online housing application.

Booster recommended if vaccinated prior to the age of 16.

You may access information pertaining to meningitis disease here .

You will need your Student ID to complete the Housing/Reservation/Contract form

You may access your Student ID here

Please select the following link to be taken to your portal login.


Once logged into the portal, please select the “Student Services” tab and find “Housing Contract” at the bottom of the page. Be sure to select the correct semester when completing the application. Also, please be reminded that applications will not be processed until receipt of the deposit.


Go to Sidebar Content